Applied Materials Centura Etch
SSS Co provides refurbished, used and as is semiconductor equipment, parts and retrofits for the AMAT® Centura™ Etch. Our experience includes DPS Metal, DPS Poly, MxP, MxP+ EMxP+, Super E and Emax systems.
SSS CO has refurbished and installed Centura Etch systems in factories worldwide. Contact SSS Co. for more information on how we can help your company.
AMAT Centura Etch Parts
SSS Co's in-house design process and custom manufacturing of parts are geared to ensure that our unique parts and modules will be delivered to precisely match your developed processes. Here are some of the SSS Co custom Applied Materials Etch parts. Contact SSS Co. for more information.Search for more parts
AMAT Etch Upgrades & Retrofits
Our broad portfolio is designed to give you better performance and extended lifetime reliability via three key factors:
- Easy Drop-in replacement capability
- Engineered for improvement by industry experts
- Manufactured to customer requirements
- Chamber Retrofit
- DI Resistivity Sensor
- PDS RNI Box
- Penulator™ Light Pen Emulator screen
- Penulator™ Product Family
SSS Co. has offices in North America and Asia to ensure our support fits your timeline. We partner with qualified suppliers to expand our product base and support around the world.
- AMAT0 and AMAT1 Heat Exchanger Remanufacturing
- Centura 5200 DC Power Supply Repair
- Gas line orbital welding service
- Ion Gauge Power Supply Repair
- Monochromator Refurbishment
- Neslab Steelhead Heat Exchanger Remanufacturing
- Orienter Chamber Laser Refurbishment
- V452 and V21 repair service
Looking for Available Equipment?
Semiconductor Support Services offers and refurbishes previously used Applied Materials® Endura 5500 PVD, Centura 5200 CVD, HDPCVD, RTP, EPI, DPS, Etch, Producer and P5000 systems. Each system can go through our unique and highly detailed refurbishment process ensuring consistent quality and dependability.See all available equipment