SSSco delivers fully remanuactured and as-is equipment, parts and retrofits for the AMAT® Centura™ Etch. Our experience includes DPS Metal, DPS Poly, MxP, MxP+ EMxP+, Super E and Emax systems.
Centura Etch Parts
SSSco in-house design process and custom manufacturing of parts is geared to ensure that our unique parts and modules are delivered to precisely match quality and process requirements. Here are some SSSco custom Etch parts.Search for more parts
Etch Upgrades & Retrofits
Our broad portfolio is designed to give you better performance and extended lifetime reliability via three key factors:
- Easy Drop-in replacement capability
- Engineered for improvement by industry experts
- Manufactured to customer requirements
SSSco has a global network to ensure that product support matches customer needs. We partner with qualified suppliers to deliver our products and support customers around the world.
- Centura 5200 DC Power Supply Repair
- Customer Support Services
- Gas line orbital welding service
- Heat Exchanger and Chiller Remanufacture
- Ion Gauge Power Supply Repair
- Monochromator Refurbishment
- Orienter Chamber Laser Refurbishment
- PCB Repair Service
Looking for Available Equipment?
SSSco delivers remanufactured Applied Materials Endura 5500 PVD, Centura 5200 CVD, HDPCVD, RTP, EPI, DPS Etch, Producer and P5000 systems and chambers. Each system and chamber go through our unique and highly detailed 5S remanufacturing process to ensure consistent quality and reliability.See all available equipment