SSSco delivers fully remanuactured and as-is equipment, parts and retrofits for AMAT® P5000™. Our experience includes CVD DxL & DxZ and Etch MxP and MXP+ systems.
SSSco in-house design process and custom manufacturing of parts is geared to ensure that our unique parts and modules are delivered to precisely match quality and process requirements. Here are some SSSco custom Applied Materials P5000 parts.
Please visit our easy-to-use online database for parts availability and to request a quote.Search for more parts
Upgrades & Retrofits
Our broad portfolio is designed to give you better performance and extended lifetime reliability.
- Easy Drop-in replacement capability
- Engineered for improvement by industry experts
- Manufactured to customer requirements
Our mission is to provide high quality capital equipment products and services while enhancing our customers’ success with competitive pricing and lead times.
- Chamber Retrofit
- DI Resistivity Sensor
- MKS Paragon RPS Upgrade
- PDS Penulator Data System
- Penulator Pro Monitor
- Penulator™ Product Family
SSSco has a global network to ensure that product support matches customer needs. We partner with qualified suppliers to deliver our products and support customers around the world.
- AMAT0 and AMAT1 Heat Exchanger Remanufacturing
- Gas line orbital welding service
- MKS Astron Repair
- Monochromator Refurbishment
- Neslab Steelhead Heat Exchanger Remanufacturing
- On Site Support
- Orienter Chamber Laser Refurbishment
- V452 and V21 repair service
Looking for Available Equipment?
SSSco delivers remanufactured Applied Materials Endura 5500 PVD, Centura 5200 CVD, HDPCVD, RTP, EPI, DPS Etch, Producer and P5000 systems and chambers. Each system and chamber go through our unique and highly detailed 5S remanufacturing process to ensure consistent quality and reliability.See all available equipment