SSSco delivers fully remanuactured and as-is equipment, parts and retrofits for AMAT® P5000™. Our experience includes CVD DxL & DxZ and Etch MxP and MXP+ systems.
SSSco in-house design process and custom manufacturing of parts is geared to ensure that our unique parts and modules are delivered to precisely match quality and process requirements. Here are some SSSco custom Applied Materials P5000 parts.
Please visit our easy-to-use online database for parts availability and to request a quote.Search for more parts
Upgrades & Retrofits
Our broad portfolio is designed to give you better performance and extended lifetime reliability.
- Easy Drop-in replacement capability
- Engineered for improvement by industry experts
- Manufactured to customer requirements
Our mission is to provide high quality capital equipment products and services while enhancing our customers’ success with competitive pricing and lead times.
- Ceramic ESC
- Ceramic ESC AMAT MxP chambers, all types
- Ceramic ESC AMAT for Tungsten Etchback MkII and WEB
- Ceramic ESC Super-e chamber
- DI Resistivity Sensor
- PDS Penulator Data System
- PDS Remote
- Penulator Pro Monitor
- Penulator™ - AMAT Controller, Video Upgrades
- RPS Upgrades
SSSco has a global network to ensure that product support matches customer needs. We partner with qualified suppliers to deliver our products and support customers around the world.
- Customer Support Services
- Gas line orbital welding service
- Heat Exchanger and Chiller Remanufacture - 1 Year Warranty
- Monochromator Refurbishment - 1 Year Warranty
- Orienter Chamber Laser Refurbishment
- PCB Repair Service
- RPS Astron CIP - Refurbishment and Repair
Looking for Available Equipment?
SSSco delivers remanufactured Applied Materials Endura 5500 PVD, Centura 5200 CVD, HDPCVD, RTP, EPI, DPS Etch, Producer and P5000 systems and chambers. Each system and chamber go through our unique and highly detailed 5S remanufacturing process to ensure consistent quality and reliability.See all available equipment