SSS Co set the secondary market standard in 2001 as one of the first component refurbishment companies that provided alternative service options to Applied Materials. Based upon the premise of serving the end user with quality products and exceptional service, the available services quickly expanded to include used and refurbished semiconductor PVD and CVD systems as well as surplus spare parts and components sales.
Semiconductor Support Services, Co, a woman owned company, employs over 35 industry experts worldwide with the headquarters and remanufacturing operations in Austin Texas and additional sales and service offices in China, Taiwan, and Malaysia. A second Austin location was opened in 2011 increasing the available manufacturing and warehouse space to over 50,000 square feet, including Class 10K manufacturing space.
SSS continuously strives to enhance their integrity and reputation with an experienced staff that provides you with a full understanding of your semiconductor equipment and part demands with a commitment to quality and efficiency. The SSS Co history transitions to the SSS Co future:
- Remanufacturing: Applied Materials semiconductor equipment to customer specification
- Technology Development: SSS Co solves customer issues on legacy equipment
- Legacy Supply Optimization: Obsolete, hard to obtain and replacement parts and components
- Customized Engineering: Unique customer needs
- Repair and Service: Unmatched team of equipment experts
- Labor and Support: Training and Manpower dedicated to quality and efficiency